Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
They grow so fast
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you needed your reg name when you pick up your puppy. Also, is there any rules, I know there are with horses, but not sure about dogs.

Cooper comes home in four days, but all we know is that we want to call him Cooper. We need a middle name and a reg name now.

There is no theme for the litter, all I know is that it will be In the Pink...

We were thinking we wanted to have a muskoka theme name as we LOVE it there and he is coming from that area, about 3 hours from us. We spend a lot of time up there and soon to be more now that we have a cottage there.

Here are my thoughts,

Name Thoughts: Last name starts with a C

Cooper Rock

Cooper Forrest

Cooper Lake

Reg Names:

In the Pink Muskoka Cottage Going Cooper

In the Pink skinny dipper

In the Pink rock, skip and jump

I was hoping to included a piece of mom and dads reg name, but I cant think of a way to put it all together..

Mom: All that Razz
Dad: So Hot Right Now

·
Registered
301 Posts
How about:

In the Pink Fly The Coop to Muskoka

I would check with your breeder as to whether they need the registration name when you pick up your puppy! Good luck!

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Not in line with your theme, but does work with your call name. (These are cars made by Mini Cooper)

InThePink Mini Clubman Hampton
InThePink Mini Countryman

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Here are my thoughts,

Name Thoughts: Last name starts with a C

Cooper Rock

Cooper Forrest

Cooper Lake

Reg Names:

In the Pink Muskoka Cottage Going Cooper

In the Pink skinny dipper

In the Pink rock, skip and jump

I was hoping to included a piece of mom and dads reg name, but I cant think of a way to put it all together..

Mom: All that Razz
Dad: So Hot Right Now
How about...
In The Pink's Livin large in Muskoka
In The Pink NVR 4gotten (Muskoka's motto is "Once discovered, never forgotten")
In The Pink Green Gold N Cooper (sort of a play on words for colours fall leaves)
In The Pink So Hot on Rosseau

FYI, my families' late Skokie and current dog Skoker were both named after Muskoka! :) :D

·
They grow so fast
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about...
In The Pink's Livin large in Muskoka
In The Pink NVR 4gotten (Muskoka's motto is "Once discovered, never forgotten")
In The Pink Green Gold N Cooper (sort of a play on words for colours fall leaves)
In The Pink So Hot on Rosseau

FYI, my families' late Skokie and current dog Skoker were both named after Muskoka! :) :D

Those are good,

Maybe I can call him Cooper Ross and In the Pink So Hot on Rosseau... Were on lake a bays, but that doesnt sound as nice. I like that it includes dads HOT and moms R....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts