Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kaizer and I went for a short walk today with my friend and her two goldens. I forgot to take pictures of the three of them, but here are some individual pictures of the three of them running through flowers. Bonus picture of Kaizer soaking in my bathtub - his seasonal allergies are acting up pretty badly again and my vet recommended that I give him a rinse after he's outside for "an extended period of time" to see if that helps.

After getting his skin cleared, the infection came back at the start of the season coupled with a slight ear infection. Took him to the vet, got some antibiotics for his skin and his ear and a Cytopoint shot to keep this all under control. 100% sure it's due to seasonal allergies now since his skin and ears have been problem free since last November despite frequent swims and walks in the woods and only popped back up again when the pollen was getting worse. I know what environmental things he's allergic to (skin allergy test w/ a dermatologist @ UPenn last year), but unfortunately those are populous in my area. Hopefully we'll figure out a solid regiment for him this year to keep all the nasty away!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happy dog! Except perhaps in the bath. Nice pics!
He is a happy dog! Don’t let his face fool you, he does love the bath LOL. He was just a little sleepy after racing through woods and fields with the other dogs. The people went 2 miles, but the dogs must’ve done at least twice as much!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts