Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Father of 2 Blondes
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am starting my search to add a beautiful Golden to my already family of 2 blondes Daisy (13) and Riley (5). The amount of information I have read over the last week has been at times overwhelming but I'm learning. Slowly taking it all in.

Unfortunately I do not have enough posts to PM members here for information they don't want to make public knowledge of certain breeders hence this post.

If anyone can kindly send me the information on how to get hold of Quailwood's Marjorie or Ridgeview Goldens, I would be forever grateful.

Email is [email protected] just in case I can't get PM's.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
I don't have any info. I'm just bumping this back up the list for you.

·
Esquire Golden Retrievers
4,335 Posts
I have a Ridgeview dog, my boy Gibbs (CH Ridgeview's In Hot Pursuit), who is out of Quailwood stock.

He's on my lap right now. :)

Unfortunately, according to the most recent information I have, neither Quailwood nor Ridgeview is breeding right now. Marjorie has not been giving out her contact info, I am told. But perhaps I was told incorrectly, and if so, I hope you reach her.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just came across this post and was wondering if the contact information for Quailwood Goldens was ever found. I find nothing with that but came up with the results of aureus goldens - have they changed their name?

thanks!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Quailwood is still breeding. Contact Deb (email above) for Marjorie's phone or email.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I spoke with Deb and she said Marjorie retired from breeding.

Does anyone have any contact info for Ridgeview? I cant find anything for the one in CA. Keeping coming across one in PA.

Thanks!

·
Esquire Golden Retrievers
4,335 Posts
As far as I know, Ridgeview stopped breeding in 2012. Someone else was breeding her Ridgeview bitch with Melissa's help, but I don't know if she still is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts