Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rules:
You have to try to come up with the answer/solution with the scenario given.
You can only ask yes/no questions.

An easy one to start with:

A man and his son are in a car crash. The father is killed and the child is taken to hospital gravely injured. When he gets there, the surgeon says, 'I can't operate on this boy - for he is my son!!!' How can this possibly be?

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
The surgeon is his mom :)

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can if you want. :)
I have some that I'll post unless the person who answers correctly wants to post one.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Number 2:

I walk, but have no legs. I sleep, but never dream.
You can rock me in a cradle, but I'm not a baby.
I can go around the world faster than you can cross a room.
What am I?

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Woo Hoo!!!! The around the world and cradle finally made it pop into my head!

Here is my question.
A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She killed her sister thinking that the amazing man would show up to the funeral since that was how she met him the first time?

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
She killed her sister thinking that the amazing man would show up to the funeral since that was how she met him the first time?
You got it!! At least you didn't get it on the first try. My dad sent that question to me and told me it was given to psychopaths and they usually say the right answer right away. It took me a few tries too. Thats good I guess.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts