Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regarding the pop-up asking if we want to start getting push notifications from GRF... is there any way to add an option of "No - and don't ask me again" please? We shouldn't have to say no over and over every time we log on. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,264 Posts
Regarding the pop-up asking if we want to start getting push notifications from GRF... is there any way to add an option of "No - and don't ask me again" please? We shouldn't have to say no over and over every time we log on. Thanks.
I have been wondering about this as well-I went into my Account settings, then to Preferences and scrolled down to "Push Notifications". I don't see an option to turn it off from there either.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
We shouldn't have to say no over and over

Agreed. Very annoying.

I use Chrome and for the most part I have it turned off.
If you go to settings, then Advanced, expand Site Settings and then under Block add this: [*.]goldenretrieverforum.com
Just like it is shown. I'm not asked anymore for this particular popup. I have to believe other browsers have similar settings. Hope it works for you.

It also seems page loading here at GRF is getting slower and slower.

ETA - I took the survey already, quit asking me to take it... :)

·
Registered
12,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Agreed. Very annoying.

I use Chrome and for the most part I have it turned off.
If you go to settings, then Advanced, expand Site Settings and then under Block add this: [*.]goldenretrieverforum.com
Just like it is shown. I'm not asked anymore for this particular popup. I have to believe other browsers have similar settings. Hope it works for you.

It also seems page loading here at GRF is getting slower and slower.

ETA - I took the survey already, quit asking me to take it... :)
Thanks - will see if I have similar ability to block on my browser. Most pop-ups like this are either one time things or give you a no - and don't ask me again option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts