Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Raleigh comes to stay this Saturday....I cant wait...:)
In all these years, she will be my first labrador puppy and my first black dog. LOLOLOL
She will stay for a couple of months...start to get a handle on housebreaking, learn house manners, learn how fun it is to retrieve, how to get along with other dogs... how great it is to play with kids...to walk downtown at night...play in the snow...how much fun Christmas is ...
It will be a Rollickin' Good Thyme!

Pictures on Saturday!:wavey:

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
We need to have a play date with her when she arrives! I love black labs!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jenna she is not a Service Dog puppy :-(
So not amazing although just as fun.....a simple board and train ...

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I cant wait to see the pictures. You will have so much fun.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Or maybe want to drown every Labbie you ever meet :) I am here to help. They can be toughies or sweeties,

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahahahahhahahaha Thanks! Nice to know I have a therapist if I find myself teetering on the edge of insanity!

Or maybe want to drown every Labbie you ever meet :) I am here to help. They can be toughies or sweeties,

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
hahahahahhahahaha Thanks! Nice to know I have a therapist if I find myself teetering on the edge of insanity!
Oh yay, I remember Finn as a baby, the most stubborn, sweet moron on earth. But I fell in love early. He wasn't warm and happy like Abby, he was the devilX2. But I still loved him from the first day.

And easy to potty train, IF YOU REPEATED THE SCRIPT like two hundred times.

I mean it Mary, I could housetrain Abby by going out every hour. Knucklehead needed every twenty minutes. You shall have a lab after this, he/she will worship you. And you will love it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts