Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After reading tons of material about choosing a puppy. After reading tons of comments here. Well, puppy selection day was today.

In the end, all that was required was very simple: He chose me. That was it.

...but thank you everyone for all the insights.

Attachments

·
Dog Lover for Life
220 Posts
I know what you mean, my Bogart did the same thing years ago and we fit like Pot and Lid :D.
We knew it was going to be a little male and he came up to us, perfection in the making. Enjoy your little Dude.

·
flykelley
675 Posts
I sit on the floor and the one that keeps coming and hanging with me is the one that goes home with me. Like you said I let them choose me. Good luck with your new puppy!

Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thats what happened to us. Toby is our first Golden and I was nervous how I would know which one to pick. He kept following me and wagging his tail when I was talking to the breeder he fell asleep on my feet. He made it so easy for me!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
We all seem to have similar experiences! The breeder picked Casey for us, but when we saw him 2 weeks before he came home, he was the bigger puppy that came over to us looking for attention. Maybe there is something about that happening that breeders are aware of?

Congratulations! What is his name?

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
And sometimes that's all it takes. Much happiness !

Reactions: Visitador
1 - 8 of 8 Posts