Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I am using Rose's baby collar and leash for now. As Belle grows I will figure out a color that really works for her coat. Thinking of green. The Dogtra has two colors left orange and green. Rose is the black collar, Darcy is the blue collar. Out of the two left collars I am thinking of green. That would go great with the dark red goldens.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
While I am counting the hours until I get to meet this little girl she is having the time of her life! Such a "hard" puppy life!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,133 Posts
Beautiful little girl, love the photos!

·
where the tails wag
13,343 Posts
Have you started doing your 'no more snow' dancing?

Such excitement is coming your way! Congratulations again :)

OK OK OK - I cannot hold it in anymore. I am over the heels and the moon. Weather permitting - and I may have to start doing some prayer and rain dances and alike so the weather will cooperate - we will bring baby Belle home on Valentine's Day.

Pedigree: Buffy x Mav

Did I mention that I cannot wait!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Wise Goodog
217 Posts
Your r going to have an interesting group. 2 weeks is too long to wait to meet Belle. Puppy fever spreads to N. VA. See you two soon.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I am looking forward to lots of pics of Belle and Proof. You two are getting some very nice puppies.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I hope the snow storm isn't hitting where you have to go to pick her up. Make to get a good nights sleep too
Unfortunately we will be going towards it. I sure hope that if we make it there by 11am no later than 12pm we will miss the evening storms. I have been checking the weather daily for the past 10 days.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
We made it home last night thru the snow storm. It was a horrible drive back but Belle was an absolute angel. This morning had the first session of three dog play. Everyone is dead tired and happy.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #60 (Edited)
And a couple more

Attachments

41 - 60 of 286 Posts