Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today we pick up our baby girl! It is also our cats 4th birthday! So last night since I’m an editor I decided to make an edit and a drawing of her! More pictures to come tonight when we have her!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Great drawing. You are in for big fun!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She loved the car ride home! She’s been doing all her pooping and peeing outside and she cries when she’s gotta go. She loves her Dino toy and is snuggling in bed with it now. She cried in the crate for ten minutes but then fell asleep. So far so good. We’ll see tho 🏽

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She is just so cute, really great to hear how well she is doing.

How is she doing with your cat?
She could care less if he’s around she would like to snuggle him but he’s not up for it. This morning he charged at her but I was there to pick her up. He only goes near her when she’s sleeping. And he’s got a disgusted glare on his face. He can’t be trusted just yet. I went to the bathroom earlier and when I came out he was standing in front of her as she slept with his paw raised. Soooo Much better than yesterday but still needs work.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,420 Posts
She could care less if he’s around she would like to snuggle him but he’s not up for it. This morning he charged at her but I was there to pick her up. He only goes near her when she’s sleeping. And he’s got a disgusted glare on his face. He can’t be trusted just yet. I went to the bathroom earlier and when I came out he was standing in front of her as she slept with his paw raised. Soooo Much better than yesterday but still needs work.
Give them time, they'll work it out. As she gets older, you may find that you need to have a safe place for your cat to go to get away from her.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Give them time, they'll work it out. As she gets older, you may find that you need to have a safe place for your cat to go to get away from her.
Today is a lot better, he has his own room she can’t go in. And he had stayed upstairs almost all day

Attachments

1 - 20 of 71 Posts