Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
16,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a puppy from the Philadelphia area will be entering this years Puppy Bowl.

His name is Baskin a Jack Russell/Pug Mix @ 15 weeks old.

Baskin.jpg

Are there any pups from your area entering?

Here is a link to the starting line and their information.... at the bottom of the page you can advance to the next page to see the next pup

Puppy Starting Line-up : Puppy Bowl : Animal Planet

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I so wish I could watch the Puppy Bowl, but I don't get Animal Planet. I looked at the team members and they're all adorable! None from the great, not-so-white-this-winter North, though. Doesn't matter. They're still cute! :)

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Puppy Bowl is a major event around my house. My wife could care less about football but loves watching the pups.:) I must admit Puppy Bowl is almost as good as the Super Bowl:eek:

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Puppy bowl is off and running. The Mrs. (Joy) is mesmerized by the puppies:) She say's I never told her about this:doh: I know I have....its the blond coloring...LOL

...Gotta love those little pooches..

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
The Puppy Bowl is the best part of Super Bowl Sunday (when the Colts aren't playing..) :D I'm watching it now. I tried to get my pooch to watch with me...but, eh..he's too hyper right now.

Reactions: AlanK

·
Dakota Katie River's Mom
1,684 Posts
So did Katie and Dakota, though they protested. They said Aberdeen should have been the MVP.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
I missed it, but got to see a few re-runs on the internet. What a bunch of dolls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts