Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
& Sawyer's & Quinn's too!
2,740 Posts
Ohhhh, puppy cuteness! They look beautiful and fluffy and all of the wonderful things puppies should be!

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,621 Posts
I know those 2 weeks just can't go fast enough. Looking forward to seeing which one you get....

·
Kristy
9,389 Posts
Oh Wow! You all must be BEYOND excited! I love the anticipation of brining a new puppy home. Is he your first golden? Have you all decided on a name? Who is the breeder? Have you found a place to take him to puppy kindergarten yet? (it's not too soon, the best places fill up fast) Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone, we are VERY excited! :) This is our first golden, and we're still trying to all agree on a name. We're getting him from Rikki Kirzner (Allsea Goldens), which is about a 3 hour drive from us (on the coast). The parents are:

Abacus (Allsea’s Adding to My Good Fortune)
Pedigree: Allsea's Adding to My Good Fortune

Chesney (CH Venure’s Everywhere We Go, BOSS)
Pedigree: Am. CH Ventures Everywhere We Go BOSS

The breeder has been great, giving us updates with pics every week. We visited last weekend and we didn't want to go home lol. Between the puppies and her five goldens, there was plenty of dogs :)

We're in the process of looking at puppy kindergarten, as well as getting everything ready (crates, baby gates, toys etc).

·
Cooper's Mom
56 Posts
Oh my gosh how FLUFFY! Coopers a fluffy lard now, but when we brought him home he was nowhere near that fluffy! How cute!!! Congrats, 2 weeks will go by quickly!

p.s. Get lots of sleep now!! :)

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
OMG! Beautiful litter and the parents are outstanding! Know the days are going so slowly until you can bring him home. Just get all your shopping done and prepare for the wait. So exciting! Be sure to post pictures of the Big Event when you get him home for us.

Going to be some really nice babes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts