Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The litter I have been waiting for is here. Two girls, SIX boys ! And since I want a boy puppy, it looks like one will be joining our family around the end of January. Its been a rough year, losing two dogs has been really hard, and I wasn't sure I even wanted a new puppy, the heartache when I think of Tess and Rusty is still so very real. But I think a new baby will help us heal, and help Raider and Libby too. They have been grieving the loss of their sister and brother. And a puppy I think will help keep them young too. Still tossing around names, and soon I will have to go out and shop for this little one. The middle of winter here is not the most ideal time to be housebreaking a puppy, but we will get thru it. I am getting excited now about it, and can't wait to meet the new pup.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Congratulations. A new puppy will help alot. I get my new puppy in about 4 more weeks and now thst I've seen the puppies I am ready to move on. I too, lost my dog this year in January. Best wishes for your new fur baby.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
oh, and are they CUTE ;)

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
My4Goldens

My4Goldens

I know how hard it is to lose two dogs in a year. God Bless Tess and Rusty.
I am so VERY HAPPY for you getting a new pup in January!! Are there pictures? I hope the time goes really fast for you and yours!!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and the weeks will speed by I am sure. Though we continue to grieve, think getting a new little golden wiggly body to love is just the cure. Can't wait until you can post pictures. When are you going to be allowed to go see them and hopefully start picking out your boy??

How exciting

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
I'm so excited for you!! It will be so much fun for us to see this pup grow up too, knowing his heritage!

I hope the forum member whose dog sired this litter will come and take credit for her dog's contribution. :D:D

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Congratulations! We are all so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of these little ones!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
would it be in poor taste for me to post the photos of the litter that were sent to me by the bitch's owner? They're on facebook, and not copyrighted...

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how many pictures did you get? I only saw one. I would love to see more

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Oh man - are these TITO puppies?????????????
A new love has always been just the ticket to help me heal.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
yes, these are Tito puppies! The female has a very very impressive field pedigree, pretty much every famous field golden is in there (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but it's an amazing pedigree!)
Here's her k9data link:
Five generation pedigree: Choctaw's Nasty Girl

·
Registered
21,245 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
It will be a SMART litter for sure ;)

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Congratulations. So you two are gonna be related now by dog's blood line. Very sweet.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts