Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a VERY short (3 second) video of one of the puppies. They seem to show great retrieve potential :D .

(Can someone please explain to me how to embed the video without just posting the youtube link?? Thanks!!)

http://youtu.be/ptOeIFuioCk

Reactions: Yuki and coffenut

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
weird, I can play it through the link but not on the post. I must be doing something wrong. SHEEESH.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Here's a VERY short (3 second) video of one of the puppies. They seem to show great retrieve potential :D .

(Can someone please explain to me how to embed the video without just posting the youtube link?? Thanks!!)

http://youtu.be/ptOeIFuioCk
Thats one cute retrieving puppy ! (maybe this one is mine)

Reactions: hotel4dogs

·
DAC
58 Posts
hotel4dogs - My husband and I are also getting a puppy from the Janet x Tito litter. I recognized the video the second I started playing it. We're very excited as well!! They are adorable!!!!!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hotel4dogs - My husband and I are also getting a puppy from the Janet x Tito litter. I recognized the video the second I started playing it. We're very excited as well!! They are adorable!!!!!

So am I !!! Puppies are really adorable !!!

Reactions: andreanye

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Adogable!!!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How exciting for ME! Now that's THREE people on the forum getting Janet x Tito puppies, plus one of my customers here at the pet hotel so I know where 4 of the 8 puppies are going. Please, please stay in touch with me and let me know how the puppy is doing! Tito's website is in my signature, you can email me thru the website at any time.
This is just awesome!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For those of you getting puppies from the litter, would you be willing to share:

boy or girl?
do you have a name picked out?
do you plan to do any competitive dog sports?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
For those of you getting puppies from the litter, would you be willing to share:

boy or girl?
do you have a name picked out?
do you plan to do any competitive dog sports?

Thanks!!
Well, of course I'm willing to share ! Boy puppy, Call name is Tugg, I want to do obedience which is my first love and perhaps a little field. Registered name is still up in the air. I've got a whole list of registered names, and add more daily. We have the following supplies so far: crate, leash & collar, lots of toys, new brush, puppy nail clippers, puppy nylabone chews. Can't buy puppy food yet because I don't know what they are being weaned onto. Still debating a puppy play pen. I bought one when my sweet Tess came home and watched a 7 week old puppy immediately climb over it. Have told the vet about the new arrival,and bought new toys for the other two dogs so they don't feel left out. We have a trip planned for the first two weeks of March, pup is coming with us which will be a fabulous way to bond with him. Have made arrangements for his first puppy kindergarten class and am already thinking about when he might be ready for his first step into the ring. I have high hopes and lots of plans for my baby Tugg.

·
DAC
58 Posts
I would LOVE to share!!! We are getting a male. We think we're naming him Chewy. We're between Chewy and Blaze, but I think we're leaning towards Chewy. So far, we have his crate, leash, collar, tons of toys, and a puppy playpen (I guess that's what you would call it). Still waiting to hear what we should feed him.
He's going to be our family dog. I work from home, so he'll hang out with me during the day. We have a lake house on Lake Hartwell, so during the summer months he'll LOVE swimming at the lake!!! We practically live at the lake during the summer. It's the only way to escape the heat in Georgia.
I'll definitely keep everyone updated with how he's doing!! This is so exciting!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chewy is soooo cute!! Just hope he doesn't live up to his name ;).

I think these puppies will LOVE water because both Tito and Janet do. In fact, both Tito and Janet are "divers", which is a bit unusual in goldens. They will dive under to get something. So don't be surprised if Chewy dives under water!

I would LOVE to share!!! We are getting a male. We think we're naming him Chewy. We're between Chewy and Blaze, but I think we're leaning towards Chewy. So far, we have his crate, leash, collar, tons of toys, and a puppy playpen (I guess that's what you would call it). Still waiting to hear what we should feed him.
He's going to be our family dog. I work from home, so he'll hang out with me during the day. We have a lake house on Lake Hartwell, so during the summer months he'll LOVE swimming at the lake!!! We practically live at the lake during the summer. It's the only way to escape the heat in Georgia.
I'll definitely keep everyone updated with how he's doing!! This is so exciting!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
speaking of swimming....
Tito has no allergies and has never had an ear infection (knock wood).
But when he swims a lot, I put a little bit of "Vet Solutions Swimmer's Ear Astringent" in his ears once a day. You can order it on Amazon. Our field trainer uses it with all of his dogs, and it does seem to prevent any problems from ears that get or stay constantly wet.

·
DAC
58 Posts
We hope he doesn't live up to his name too!!!

If he does dive, that would be awesome!!! We can't wait to see everything he can do up at the lake. I'm sure it will become one of his favorite places.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts