Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again,

So I have a dumb question:

Roomba was born on June 10. When we picked her up on August 26th, they told us she was 12 weeks old. However, if I count out the months, she'd be 3 months on the 10th of September; which would be 12 weeks. Is there something weird to count out for dogs age or am I missing something? Or could it be that my dog is not even 12 weeks old yet and this whole time I've been thinking she is, haha.

Thanks!

·
Glynis
2,534 Posts
Your puppy was 11 weeks when you picked her up. 4 weeks is 28 days whereas a month is usually 30 or 31 days. It is nice to know the correct age but it is not as if your breeder was trying to con you I.e. By saying a puppy was 8 weeks when it was only 6. Did you get your pup from a breeder?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did and she showed me her birthday and pedigree and so on. I for sure don't think she fooled me. I was just curious because of potty training and certain behaviors. Like her mouthing/nipping, bladder control and her latest playing with growling/biting.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did and she showed me her birthday and pedigree and so on. I for sure don't think she fooled me. I was just curious because of potty training and certain behaviors. Like her mouthing/nipping, bladder control and her latest playing with growling/biting.

Thank you!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts