Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Awww poor Hudson. Maybe he needs to learn how to 'suck in' a little harder and the pizza will come to him:)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
looks like he was trying to use his powers to move the pizza. Sometimes magical powers fail and sad face works better.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Poor guy!!! I think there is a puppy law that says all dogs must have pizza crust, or at least that is what our pups tell me.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Hudson is a very good doggy ....and after that temptation deserves a super supreme all to himself...:)!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Awww, poor Hudson. I hope you are ashamed of yourself for making a good boy pout like that. He looks as though he may never forgive you (at least not for five minutes:p:).

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hudson's pizza

do you really give the dogs pizza and/or crust? Or are you teasing? Cute pictures BTW:)
He has gotten the plain crust before. I live in a Chicago suburb and most pizza here is cut into squares so he doesn't get much. No I don't feed him the part with all the good stuff that is why he didn't get any that day:(.
The first picture just makes me laugh. His head was resting on the coffee table and inching so close to the plate and I think he thought I didn't notice.

·
Registered
66 Posts
He has gotten the plain crust before. I live in a Chicago suburb and most pizza here is cut into squares so he doesn't get much. No I don't feed him the part with all the good stuff that is why he didn't get any that day:(.
The first picture just makes me laugh. His head was resting on the coffee table and inching so close to the plate and I think he thought I didn't notice.
:) maybe he thought the camera had your full attention.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
poor boy! give him some pizza (and yes, even the good stuff part!)

you should see the happy dance Faith does when she sees a pizza box :bowl:

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
poor boy! give him some pizza (and yes, even the good stuff part!)

you should see the happy dance Faith does when she sees a pizza box :bowl:
Try some of the Domino's Pasta bread bowls and that dance will turn into a waltz, lol.
Sadie two fav's combined - Pizza & Pasta :p:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts