Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Yuki's mom...Syd
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
until few minutes ago, Yuki and i were taking a nap on our new bed when i suddenly woke up to retching sounds. Yuki was about to puke. i tried to hold/carry him off the bed so he wouldnt puke there but all i got was a growl and he tried to bite me...like "hands off" kinda thing. :(

i have changed the sheets once and put clean sheets cuz he puked 7 hrs ago on the new bed :doh: and this was his second time.

my question is why is he puking on the new bed? :confused: is it due to "smell" from the new wood polish or something? should i allow him in my room or not until the smell is gone? whats with the growl?

PS: got the new bed and wooden cot yesterday...it has a kinda smell which even i cant bear so i keep the windows open to air it out completely but i think its gonna take a while.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
It could be the smell, since their noses are many times what ours are. I would leave him in the house and not in your room until the smell goes away. Fresh varnish will make my stomach roll so if it is that smell, I can understand why Yuki is throwing up. Let him into the house until this smell goes. Poor you and poor Yuki! I hate the smell of strong colors and fresh varnish. Uck.

Reactions: Yuki

·
Yuki's mom...Syd
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:( i have left the room's door locked with all windows open. gonna wait until the smells goes away. i decided i wont use it until then or let Yuki in. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts