Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post a pic of my sis-in-law with her Pugle(pug/beagle) Lizzie. She is very cute and hyper. :D They took this pic cuz they got matching vests. :doh:

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
I think Puggles are cute. :) Probably the only "designer breed" that I like.

This is wy off topic, but as I post this, there's this advertisement beside the reply box that says "101 uses for a Golden" and I swear, it looks like the Golden is holding a big vibrator in its mouth.... lol....

Or maybe it's a thermos...haha. I guess it depends on how dirty minded one is...

Back on topic... cute puppy!! How old?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have never heard of a Pugle before. At first I thought you were gonna say Carson had some kind of accident and you had called it a "Pugle" as some people like to give endearing terms to bodily functions.....anyway he is a cutie My husband has repeatedly said he never wants a small dog. He wants a Dog that looks Big and manly but snuggles like a teddy bear!!

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
You would not get one of those dogs or one of those SIL'S? And just who is fat and sassy and who is short and yippie?

·
Banned
6,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the dog is short and yipee, and the SIL is just sassy! :D I don't like any dog that's shorter than my knees(unless it's a puppy of course). I need me a big doggie! :D I tried to talk wifey into getting a Mastiff...but aparently they are just too big. :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Well the dog is short and yipee, and the SIL is just sassy! :D I don't like any dog that's shorter than my knees(unless it's a puppy of course). I need me a big doggie! :D I tried to talk wifey into getting a Mastiff...but aparently they are just too big. :D
I have been begging my husband for a blue mastiff for years. He says the same thing. I was told I would need a third job to feed it. :doh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts