Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pudden has arrived on YouTube!! Here are 3 vids from our adventures this Sunday: We had a rainstorm a week ago which turned all our beautiful snow into solid ice. So the Pud and her Mama went sliding in the hills. Mama just slid down the mountain on her butt and melted the bottom of her ski pants, and the Pud likes to slide on her frisbee.

The last vid is of our trip back to the cabin from our parking spot - our daily commute. Normally on skis, but due to icy trails in a sled this time. Pudden the sled dog!

Great Alaskan Butt slide

Pudden slides on her frisbee

Pudden pulls her Mama home

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
wow,Claudia,it's so awesome!Puddens you are the best!!!!!!!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Awesome videos...looks like great fun. What a good sled dog Pudden is!!!

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Goodness I am speechless...you two are so cool!! All of the video's look like so much fun. Thank you very much for sharing your Pudden and your adventures:)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
That looks like SO much fun!!! It's beautiful there! I can't wait to see more videos soon!

·
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks all! we like our videos and will post more in the future that Mama figured out this youtube thingy :)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Where's the beach???
And the palm trees???
And the drinks with little umbrellas??????
LOL! I don't know how long I would last out there myself! I have a hard enough time with these Maine winters! :--dumbfounded:

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Hooray for videos!! So fun to see the Pudden (and Mama of course) in action. I'm very impressed with your ability to hold onto a video camera as you slide down the hill!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
I really enjoyed your video clips!!!! It was great to see you and hear your voice.....love the "come here child...." -- very sweet!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
You and Pudden have the funnest adventures. I loved the watch for the rocks. LOL The special relationship you two have is just so special and it shows in the videos.

·
But, my name is Debbi
1,715 Posts
Truly amazing. What a treat to see those videos.
I was astounded at how the Pud stayed right on the trail
back home. She's something special, that Pudden!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts