Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, Finn has been perusing GRF without my knowledge because today, he decided to see if he could imitate Pudden being airborne. Finn is not allowed to go airborne due to spinal surgery, so he not only got in trouble for using the computer without permission, he got busted for leaping. He pouted by clutching two tennis balls in his mouth, hiding his head but showing off his tonsils.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
loved the photos! The stacked up tennis balls were amazing!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Finn is very talented holding two tennis balls on top of each other. Now Finn no jumping up like that, you dont want to get hurt. But I think Mom would forgive you for coming to GRF to look at all the pretty girls. You could join the furdawg section.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
two tennis ball stack together-what a talent!!!!!!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Rut Roh! Finn you better take it easy on that back of yours. You have to remember that Pudden is a trained professional.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Yup....putting 2 tennis balls in your mouth is one thing....any good golden does that....stacking them however requires a special talent.

·
2,472 Posts
Not bad! Pudden rates that leap an 8 out of 10 (personally, I think it's a perfect 10, but she's a tougher judge than I am).

However, Pudden is mightily impressed with the tennis ball heist. Two at once! That's something she could never get herself. Worse, her mama has banned tennis balls from the house because she plucks them into a million little pieces. You go, Finn!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I could only get a photo of the three stacked tennis balls! He does that a lot, so I think he's really a snake with that detachable jaw. One time, he had three stacked and I removed the middle one, only to have tennis balls keep popping out of his mouth like a Pez dispenser....he had three stacked and one tucked into the back of his throat! Finny says thanks for the 8 score, Pud, but he's not allowed to try for that 10:)

·
Registered
274 Posts
WOW two tennis balls stacked,,,,awsome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts