Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone has a chance to read MoP's article in the current issue of the GRNews about her incredible (and continuing) journey with her boy, Proof. How exciting it is to watch them continue to develop as a team. Next chapter ... all age stakes!

FTGoldens

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Thanks MOP! Seeing an amateur do well at the field trial game has been very cool. It's nice to see you succeed. I can't wait to see that FC in front of Proof's name! Congratulations on the article, can't wait to read it!

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
Haven't gotten mine yet....can't wait to read the article!

·
aka Shelby
1,574 Posts
thanks! Proof is such a fun and exciting dog. he has really blessed me with so many opportunities that I know are unbelievably lucky. Ive got to meet lots of interesting people from all over and see new places. Right now, because of his skills, Proof is allowing me to learn how to train an all age dog. I only wish I had the skill set to do Proof better, ha ha! He has his ups and downs but bottom line, he is one helluva retriever!

·
Kristy
9,291 Posts
That's so awesome! I don't have mine yet either - I hate waiting!!!

I know Proof is an awesome dog, but you've been working your butt off training your dogs as long as I've "known" you, Shelby. I love that you're having fun and success :)

·
aka Shelby
1,574 Posts
woohoo! I got my magazine today and it looks so nice! I really liked the statistical information about derbies on the next page. I think derbies are fun. In fact, I can't wait to run them again one day. If anyone is ever interested in learning about them please let me know and I'll be happy to explain them to you.

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
Finally got mine. What a great article!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts