Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made Turkey gravy, dressing and a green bean cassarole for work and last night I found I have the Best Taste Testers. After the beans steamed I broke some apart and each dog got a piece cause they were staying out from underfoot. When the giblets cooked, again they had to make sure no bad stuff was there so tasted a piece of boiled liver & heart, Kye gave me her toy telling me the food was safe. Couldn't bear it and gave each a bite of cornbread before I made stuffing and (whisper) each got a bite of boiled egg cause they were both so darn cute.

I am lost and usually don't do this, but my dogs gave their "Golden Stamp of Approval" to my hard efforts and hope the people at work like it too. Just love the cooking and letting go of the usual rules during this time of the year and spoiling the pups a bit is the icing on the cake!

Happy Thanksgiving Holidays to all. We will be at our country place for a week of fun and loving family & no computer there. To each and all on the GRF, my family sends their love. Promise to get pictures!

Love, Laugh and eat a lot!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I am cooking for Thanksgiving this year, and I am sure Maya will be helping me in the kitchen--she's alot bigger now at 7 months, but still loves to help me with the dishes -- I'm sure she'll get to sample a bit of the whole meal while I am loading the diswasher! Happy thanksgiving!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts