Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Priska is gone,I feel out of place and seeing all these beautiful goldens makes me,miss her,even more!.
Gosh,I miss her so bad!.
Wish you,all,a Happy New Year and Thank-you,you,for the wonderful advice and support,I recieved,here!.
Laurie

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that... but can see how this place may make your grieving a bit harder. I do hope that you will check back in when you're feeling a bit less raw, perhaps you'll feel different down the line. Though he may not be a golden, don't forget that Titus has more than a few fans around here! I hope the new year brings you some comfort and peace.

Julie and Jersey

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I think the easy solution here is to get yourself a golden puppy. But you know all breeds are welcome here.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
I love your Titus I didn't know about Hovawart's before the forum, beautiful doggy. I also love coming here for information and can't get enough golden pictures and other dogs for that matter. Happy New Year to you too.

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
You were so helpful to me when I thought my foster puppy might be a Hovawort, I hate to think of your feeling out of place. I am so very sorry for your loss and you have been a great asset here. I really hope you stick around!

·
Daisy - my heart
12,575 Posts
I'm going to miss your pictures. Are you sure? I mean I understand. I was thinking about this just today as a matter of fact ... if I didn't have Daisy I wouldn't want to be here, it would be too hard, kind of like not letting go.

But I'll miss you. I don't always comment on your pictures, but I always enjoy them :)

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I understand as well, but I will be sad to see you go. Hopefully some day another Golden will make their way into your heart and we will see you here again.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
I certainly understand....but hope you know how much you will be missed and hope you peek in whenever the mood hits.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I'm sorry you're feeling like leaving, but do understand. It is so hard to lose them and we miss them so much. Priska was so loved, and I'm sorry for the hard time you are going through with your loss.

Titus is also very loved here, and I'd love to be able to share his future adventures.

·
Registered
481 Posts
HOLD ON A MINUTE WOMAN.. You brought me here.. and nor do I have a golden in my house.. Just because you dont have the breed, doesnt mean learning stops...
NOW YOU hold on here woman... I know you- you are just hurting- thats all this is...
Heyyyyyyyyyy- if a borzoi lady can come here- uhhhhhhhhhhhhh so can you.. You have more knowledge in goldens than I do...and I am still here...
Now- look- go chill for the night... You brought me here- YOU CANT leave me...

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I hope you wont leave us. Can certainly understand your feeling in seeing all the goldens and hurting even more. We do love your Titus and will miss him and you. Maybe one day when you are feeling better you will come back.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I was just thinking of you and Titus today, and how lonely you guys must be. Please still stop in when you are feeling up to it. This is for golden lovers - besides Titus has a couple golden qualities himself.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
We will never forget our amazing diving Priska and you both earned lifetime memberships here. Once a Golden heart, always a Golden heart, I say. Stick around, Laurie :crossfing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts