Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Hi Everyone -just wanted to give you all a quick update. Bentley's oncologist wanted us to come back 2 weeks ago and do an ultrasound to target his lymphnodes just to be sure there was nothing going on there, since they had been very closely only watching his abdomen and stomach/intestinal area all these years. She said, you can opt not to, but since you pretty much do every test I recommend, I would double check these as well. So of course we did and the results all came back clear thankfully!
No more tests of any sort for 6 months now. Bentley's a big healthy happy boy :)

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Yay Bentley. Its good to see happy news.

Reactions: migs

·
Registered
63 Posts
So Sorry to hear about your lovely dog's illness. My prayers go out to you. Good to hear that no cancer was found anywhere else.

I think God must have a special love for dogs. They are happy, kind, and so helpful to humans. Every morning my dogs are so excited to eat their breakfast. They say, "Oh great! Dog food again!" I am sure they will got to heaven some day. I just hope I will be able to join them.

I am sending lots of good thoughts to you.

·
Registered
17,559 Posts
Wonderful news!

·
Registered
75 Posts
So glad to hear the great news about Bentley. Thanks for giving us all updates on his health.
We're all happy no more tests for 6 months.
Take good care of Bentley and yourselves.

161 - 168 of 168 Posts