Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our lovely forum member Elly has heartbreakingly said goodbye to her precious Daddy who so very sadly passed away yesterday afternoon. Please join me in sending prayers to her and all her loved ones at this sad time.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
My deepest condolences go out to Elly and her family for their loss. I will be thinking of them during this very difficult time. This is so hard.....

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
Sending prayers and good thoughts.

·
Fly free, my sweetheart
752 Posts
Just returning to the Forum and saw this very sad news about Elly. I am so sorry
to hear this.

Sending prayers to a very special Elly and her family during this difficult time.
May they feel the reality of God's love and strength in the days ahead.

(Thank you, Swissywagga, for telling us so that we can stand in spirit and love with
her!)

·
3 goldens
11,761 Posts
I am so very sorry. Losing a parent is so very hard.

·
Karen
986 Posts
Dear Elly, I'm so very sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved father. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers today and in the coming days. xx

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
How very precious you all are, thank you so much, I didn't know this thread had been started u till now and I am so very touched by all your care.

Swishywagga, thank you, what a blessing you are.

I am truly heartbroken at my dear Daddy's passing, he was a beautiful man and I miss him every moment of every day but know he's never far from my side. In the words of the poem I wrote after his passing ..
'I don't know how to live without him but I know I have to learn fast.
I've never had to.
I don't want to.'

1 - 20 of 21 Posts