Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Administrator
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To be fair to our Goldens that are not pups, for this post I'll ask anyone to post pictures they have of their Goldens looking in or out of any windows or doors at their house.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts

This is Holly - a temporary foster from several years back...
She was (and still is, the most fearless little girl!

·
Registered
16,391 Posts
Finn is a window dog. He loves to watch the birds&squirrels.

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Love Finn's curls, he reminds me of Sam...
Ike and I had been playing fetch. He decided he wanted to play some more and brought the ball to the door and was staring at me. You can see my camera reflection around his eye. It's not a window, but it's glass.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Bogey is always at the window. He loves to look out from the spare bedroom. Here are lots of pictures of him.

Attachments

·
Chloe and Cedar's Mom
718 Posts
Whats out there

This is the only pics I could find right now of the girls..

1= Cedar as a pup looking out the door.
2= Chloe as a puppy looking at the window
3= Chloe at grandma's watching the birds out the sunroom

Attachments

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
This is Luke, staring out my front window last year. :) He's lost about 12 pounds since then, so don't judge on his chunkiness! ;)

Luke staring out the window.jpg

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
ok these are bad quality because they were taken with my phone... first one is what my boyfriend and I see everytime we get home... 2 little heads peeking out the window at us (sorry it was nighttime, so its really dark too lol)

And this one is them both looking out the front door screen/glass door.

·
Jester & Piper's Mom
3,325 Posts
Here is an old picture of angels Kody & Hunter looking out the back bedroom window of the old house I used to live in.....

Attachments

·
Jester & Piper's Mom
3,325 Posts
Here's Jester when he was a pup looking out the sliding glass door and the next one is Tessie, Allen's (avincent52) pup looking out the same door just last week.....

Attachments

·
3 goldens
11,695 Posts
My honey bunny laying in the patio doorway hoping to see a squirrel come down one of the sycamore trees. Taken last fall

OOPS WRONG PICTURE. THIS ONE SHE WAS OUTSIDE ON THE PATIO LOOKING IN THE OPEN DOORWAY.

pss THAT TED PICTURE IS SO CUTE, WITH HIS LITTLE BENT DOWN NOSE. LOOKS LIKE HE WAS ALREADY CURIOUS ABOUT THE WORLD.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Quinn - loves looking out at the squirrels, and people wave to him as they walk past. :wavey: But anyone who sits in the chair is asking for company

Attachments

1 - 20 of 97 Posts