Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Administrator
16,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether you have a Golden pup now, or in the past, if you have a favorite puppy head shot picture in your files post that picture here.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Considering my 'snap-happy' nature, I took suprisingly few photos of Tilly as a pup...I must have been overcome with puppy responsibility to remember to reach for the camera! This was taken on her first evening home with us at 12 weeks. Biased I may be but I don't believe there has ever been a cuter puppy than Tilly...I wish, wish, wish I could have met her at 8 weeks as I am sure she was even cuter!

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Here are some from my EchoXLucy litter (sorry for the quanity) :doh:
I will post a couple of Oriana and if I can find them some of my OtisXKeeper litter :D

Attachments

·
Registered
964 Posts
I don't know how I took this, but this is too funny for words! This was taken two years ago when I brought Karlie home. Excuse the quality of the photo. This was taken with a regular camera.

Ronna
Dallie & Karlie

Attachments

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
A few of Oriana from over the summer.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Jasmine aka "Jazz". I can't pick just one.....

Attachments

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
These are from my OtisXKeeper litter. Again sorry for the quantity :uhoh:

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Avery is tooo cute and your photography makes him more cuter than before. Adorable.

Here are some editions in the pic. I hope you would surely like them! :)
Thanks. :wave:

I appreciate you taking the time to add your artistic touches. Just so it doesn't get confusing to those viewing the post and seeing duplicates of Avery's photos - mind taking those down?

1 - 20 of 172 Posts