Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
I love these kinds of posts! It's awesome to see everyone's furkids.

Here's a couple from Labor Day weekend. The ones in my signature are also from then. I need to take some more pictures this weekend. Winchester is 13 weeks today!

Attachments

·
232 Posts
These are most recent pictures of Zippy, one is from yesterday morning when he got into our bed which he enjoys and the other from today after he had his bath zoommies (lol that was hilarious :D)...he is 4 months today!

Attachments

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
I love these kinds of posts! It's awesome to see everyone's furkids.

Here's a couple from Labor Day weekend. The ones in my signature are also from then. I need to take some more pictures this weekend. Winchester is 13 weeks today!
I always love seeing your pic of Winchester, just beautiful!!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Here are my latest of Brady. First, asleep on his stuffed toy, and second always smiling when he gets to be outside.

Attachments

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
These are most recent pictures of Zippy, one is from yesterday morning when he got into our bed which he enjoys and the other from today after he had his bath zoommies (lol that was hilarious :D)...he is 4 months today!
He's so cute! I absolutely LOVE the bath zoomies.

·
Mulligan
516 Posts
This is Ted making sure I am heading the motor home in the correct direction.

Attachments

·
Bera's dad
48 Posts
Great post, so many good pics.

Most recent pics of our baby girl (65 days old)

Attachments

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Oh my gosh! She is SO CUTE! I guess I haven't been paying attention on here since this is the first time I've seen pictures of her.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Hard not to smile when you see Bera! She reminds me of a Golden in Australia that I used to call my Fuzzmuffin. I wonder about him all the time.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
These are photos of Mac, our 16 month old "springer." These were taken this past weekend after an afternoon in the pool. She has a lot of energy and was leaping for the racquet ball in the backyard.

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Carnivore

Mammal Dog Canidae Jumping Carnivore

PS: Gameday Emma we are ready down here in South Florida. Go Gators!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts