Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

521 - 540 of 561 Posts

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
I'm so sorry Jenn. Keeping you and Steve in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping his surgery goes well today and he has a speedy recovery. Hugs going out to you.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #523
Long day. Steve is out of recovery and will be in the hospital for the next 5-7 days. Thank you everyone for your prayers and well wishes. They were able to get clear margins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,107 Posts
I'm so glad to hear everything went well. Positive thoughts and prayers continuing for you both, take good care of yourself too Jenn x

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #531
They already have Steve sitting up at the hospital. Dealing with some nausea issues this morning, but his pain is being managed. My step-daughter is with him right now. I will go mid-day. I'm dealing with a leaking toilet from the master bath into my family room below.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
I haven't been on the forum much lately and I'm just seeing this. I'm so sorry Steve had to go through this again. I'm so glad his surgery went well and that they got clean margins. I hope he recovers quickly and gets to go home soon. Try to take it easy and take care of yourself. Positive thoughts are being sent out to both of you.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I am glad for that good report! I know getting him home will make everyone happier.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
I'm glad to hear he gets to go home!

·
Super Moderator
17,107 Posts
That's really great that your hubby is coming home Jenn, sending you both lots more good thoughts and prayers across x

521 - 540 of 561 Posts