Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple new portraits of my boy Champ! The trees in the front yard were turning a pink-ish red color, and I thought it would make a nice blurry background. He almost took off after people walking by the house a couple times so it was tough to get many decent pictures. I think I'll stick to the gated backyard from now on!

P.S
Ok so when this contest first began, I vowed to myself I would not post about this contest to get votes because I thought it would be unfair. However, I've been seeing so many of the other entrants posting and asking for votes, I think maybe Champ might not stand a chance if I don't do the same! If you have an account on dogster, vote for Champ as best in show for the World's Coolest Dog Show! :D Champ made it as a finalist out of 6,000 other entries with his "body surfing" photo. He is in the "water dog" category. Voting ends December 16th!
http://www.dogster.com/show09/finalists.php?p=d

Attachments

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Those are great pictures of Champ! Going now to vote for him . . .

OK, had to come back and edit to say - that is the coolest picture of Champ bodysurfing! Everybody needs to go take a look and vote for Champ! WOWWWWW!!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are gorgeous pictures of Champ. Love that last one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts