Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That spay surgery was rough...don't you feel awful for her?

She has been quite the Diva since Friday...oh well I live to spoil my dogs.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Poor little Layla.:no: She looks so Cute, but oh so SAD.:( I hope soon she will be back to her old self again! Meanwhile, she looks like she is getting lots of TLC!:smooch:

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Oh no. Her life is soooooo hard. I have to say I am very glad she is home. She looks very comfortable even in her blow up dish. I'm sure you are relieved as well.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
At least she has a carryon pillow to help her feel better. I think this week you will be making a post how she is driving you crazy with going wild playing and having to keep her calm. LOL

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Lots of treats, lots of kisses and plenty of love is great medicine :) What is that inflatable contraption around her neck?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lots of treats, lots of kisses and plenty of love is great medicine :) What is that inflatable contraption around her neck?
LOL, that is her soft, inflatable e - collar. It does not keep her away from the incision completely.. she can still reach but it does slow her down some.

She is being spoiled rotten, she lays on the couch or chair with all of her stuffed babies - sometimes she chews on them, but mostly uses them as pillows.

I am becoming concerned that she is developing a UTI, she has not been drinking as much as usual, Her urine output is very small, and dark colored. I have been giving her tons of ice cubes in hopes I can flush her out. I really hate to upset her by taking her back to the Vet, and it is going to be difficult to get a urine sample.

My little peanut is gonna make me crazy...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts