Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He suffered a tragic death today. It was quick however. Just in the time it took me to start a load of laundry, I found his insides all over my living room floor, and his arm was unattached from his body.

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Have you checked for a pulse. He is only missing one arm. I don't consider them dead until all apendenges and the head have been amputated. :p:

·
aka Ali, Oscar's mom
493 Posts
Oh dear!!!! At least it was quick?? Thank you Mr. Monkey for your loyal service to doggie entertainment... ;)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you checked for a pulse. He is only missing one arm. I don't consider them dead until all apendenges and the head have been amputated. :p:
I got rid of him quick so I didn't have a bigger mess to clean up later, lol.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
oh he is not dead....save him.

I take a little fluff out....prolongs the life...and knot the remaining arm around the neck. Advance life support.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh he is not dead....save him.

I take a little fluff out....prolongs the life...and knot the remaining arm around the neck. Advance life support.
LOL it was only a $2 toy and he has a million more. He will never miss this one.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about the sudden and tragic loss of mr. monkey. I hope that you and Murphy are able to cope, but if you need support, you know where to find us!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Oh boy, you've got a toy ripper. Get ready for constant snow on your floor now!

I've gone to only buying the ones with no stuffing in them because I'm so tired of picking up the mess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts