Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
"I confess of having gone through a very huge disappointment when my friends broke the news that my crush Oskie is dating another turkish lady.Now,I see that they are taking it to the next level and have a committed relationship.In my 6 years of life,I have been abandoned,abused,got blind ,hit by car and went through the pain of unrequited Love.What is next Universe🙁💔🏹"says Maya the Goldenbee

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Oskie is sad that you feel in any way rejected. I am sure if you were here, you would be embraced and cared for, as well!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Oskie is sad that you feel in any way rejected. I am sure if you were here, you would be embraced and cared for, as well!
"As a turkish Golden Lady sorry but I refuse Harems!!I believe in monogamy.Than what's the point of being rescued from Turkey and becoming an American Golden girl" says Maya the Goldenbee

Hi Sani,don't bother about me .I am not going to sting you..Anyway,I don't want him you can have him😘🎶

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
"As a turkish Golden Lady sorry but I refuse Harems!!I believe in monogamy.Than what's the point of being rescued from Turkey and becoming an American Golden girl" says Maya the Goldenbee

Hi Sani,don't bother about me .I am not going to sting you..Anyway,I don't want him you can have him😘🎶
HAHA well ok then!

Reactions: Peri29

·
Registered
784 Posts
HAHA well ok then!
"Of course,I have my antennas very high and I never compete.However,we once more witnessed that all that glamourization,portrait paintings,living like a King in US didn't change the fact that he is a Turkish man.You can take out a Golden boy from Turkey streets but you cannot take out Turkey from the Golden Boy 😝".with Love from Maya the Goldenbee

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sani is a Turkish rescue that came to us through YGRR. Once she arrived and was properly assessed a number of critical medical issues were discovered. Her true age was also determined - she is at least 10 Y.O. She has two mammary masses that we hope have not metastasized. She is deaf and arthritic. We decided to adopt her to give the best life possible in whatever time she has remaining. We are working with two holistic vets, one who specializes in acupuncture. All of us are finding our way, especially Oskie, who has had his routine disrupted. But we are doing the best we can to in no way short change him. Day one and two have seen steady improvement as Sani has settled in. She is a fragile but also tough girl. More to come...

View attachment 880098 View attachment 880099 View attachment 880100
Hope she is doing well

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Actually she is! Maintaining a good weight. Has energy in the morning, has good appetite. She continues to be a bit rickety in the rear and appears to have laryngal paralysis which affects her when active. She loves the country life and the attention. Thanks very much for asking!

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
This may not seem like a big deal, but Sani is now able to sit comfortably for long periods of time. We attribute this to supplements, a much better diet, Vermont air, and encouragement from her brother, Oskie. It is gratifying to see her improvement.

IMG_0308.JPG

·
Registered
784 Posts
This may not seem like a big deal, but Sani is now able to sit comfortably for long periods of time. We attribute this to supplements, a much better diet, Vermont air, and encouragement from her brother, Oskie. It is gratifying to see her improvement.

View attachment 883233
[/QUO
She played the "needy " card ... Soon, you won't be able to keep up with her. Smart one, My girllllllll:love:

·
Registered
18,345 Posts
She has the sweetest face!

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
And we were lucky, as well! Very nice of you to come so far for a visit! And the most wonderful part of the visit (aside from meeting you!) was receiving the painting of Hudson, one of our beloved goldens from long ago. You are a very talented artist. Perhaps Sani will be next!

·
Registered
18,345 Posts
And we were lucky, as well! Very nice of you to come so far for a visit! And the most wonderful part of the visit (aside from meeting you!) was receiving the painting of Hudson, one of our beloved goldens from long ago. You are a very talented artist. Perhaps Sani will be next!

View attachment 883258
Wonderful you all got to meet up, the painting is amazing, such an incredible talent!.

121 - 140 of 163 Posts