Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
18,321 Posts
Honey gobbles up lettuce/kale as long as it has essence of Ranch dressing! lol
Girl goldens are so much more dignified than boys, Barnaby would spit anything remotely green out and mutter "what the .... is that"!.

Oscar's dad, sorry for hijacking your thread!.

·
Registered
783 Posts
e

I wonder when was the last time Sani was in someone's lap?? Was she 3 years old 8 years old?? Or she was only 3 months old. Than they realized she was getting big. Than they realized the kids at home had enough entertainment. It must be all surreal what is going at the moment at that home. Do you think they speak to eachother ? Do you think that they both know they come from Istanbul?? More than food, I guess what Sani enjoys is the sleep. Not having have to fend herself on the streets, from people or from other stray dogs which can be from time to time reactive if they feel their field is invaded. Stray dogs never sleeps. Of very short duration, always on alert , half asleep half awake ....And imagine those in the forests. Being on defense 24/24 worse than that for an unlimited period of time. It's very difficult to survive without hope.............I thank you sooo much for what you have given Sani which is feeling safe.
Lap dog. View attachment 881634

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
Great pics. She really looks like she's enjoying life with her new brother!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Just catching up with some Sani pics (and one with her brother). She continues to do remarkably well...

View attachment 882443

View attachment 882444

View attachment 882445
Just catching up with some Sani pics (and one with her brother). She continues to do remarkably well...

View attachment 882443

View attachment 882444

View attachment 882445

View attachment 882443

View attachment 882444

View attachment 882445
Love Sani, she has the best life!

·
Registered
18,321 Posts
So very cute!

101 - 120 of 160 Posts