Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congratulations to CarolinaCasey and Laurie for your new mod jobs. So glad to have two new mods. And thank you to Marsha & Jill for everything you did to help the forum during your time as mods. You will be missed.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,057 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to giving back to the forum that has taught me so much.

Exactly what Melissa said!!!! I really believe that if wasn't for this forum, my Reno would not be here with us today. I had read so much about the cancers that affect our Goldens and that was first and foremost on my mind when I noticed Reno acting out of character.

I have learned so much over the past few years and continue to learn.

Thanks so much for the opportunity!!!

·
Kristy
9,158 Posts
We lost Ljilly28 and Marshab1 as Mods.

It may not seem like it on the outside but these Mod jobs take up one's extra time on here with various things that need to be done daily.......

I appreciate all current and past Mods that gave up some of their free time to help here.
Thanks to all of you for making this Forum what it is... really an amazing resource.

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
Just seeing this now - Congrats to you both!! Great decision!!

·
Premium Member
7,788 Posts
We ask now that you all please help us welcome in our two newest Super Moderators ; CarolinaCasey & Laurie.

Thanks,
Great choices! Ladies, thank you so much for doing this. It's a tremendous service to all of us.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts