Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
16,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Please welcome GRF's newest Super Moderators ; CarolinaCasey & Laurie.

As we have stated before with other Super Moderators this position will probably require a little more of your free time and it doesn't give you much in return, except that you'll be helping to make this place one of the best Golden Retriever resources on the World Wide Web.

As Super Moderators they will help be on top of things and to keep an eye on the forum, making sure our forum is continuously a pleasant place to visit. As you will see, the level of Super Moderator will give you many abilities to achieve such duties.

Once again, we would like to thank them for deciding to be a part of the GRF moderating team.

You are now showing up on our forum leaders on this page: http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/showgroups.php

We ask now that you all please help us welcome in our two newest Super Moderators ; CarolinaCasey & Laurie.

Thanks,

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Congrats

Congrats to CarolinaCasey and Laurie.
How do you become a super moderator? Are you asked or do you volunteer?

·
Administrator
16,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats to CarolinaCasey and Laurie.
How do you become a super moderator? Are you asked or do you volunteer?
The entire Mod team review active members by certain criteria (that has been used even before I was picked). Then we start asking these people if the want the job or not.

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Congratulations to both of you! Great picks!

Reactions: Karen519

·
Administrator
16,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats!

I always wondered how the Mods were selected. We have 2 new Mods, did we lose 2?
We lost Ljilly28 and Marshab1 as Mods.

It may not seem like it on the outside but these Mod jobs take up one's extra time on here with various things that need to be done daily. As this board keeps growing so do the tasks. So I appreciate all current and past Mods that gave up some of their free time to help here.

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
We lost Ljilly28 and Marshab1 as Mods.

It may not seem like it on the outside but these Mod jobs take up one's extra time on here with various things that need to be done daily. As this board keeps growing so do the tasks. So I appreciate all current and past Mods that gave up some of their free time to help here.
Oh, I expect it takes a ton of time and I appreciate all of you who take the time to make this Forum the special place that it is.

I've been awol lately and missed that we were losing 2 of our Mods. Thank You to Ljilly 28 and Marshab1 for their time and Welcome to our 2 Mods!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Congrats to both of you.

As a forum mod on a different forum I can tell that it is no walk in the park. Although I do think Golden people are easier to work with than APBT people.

Good Luck CarolinaCasey and Laurie.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Thanks everyone! I loved the chance to be a moderator bc the forum is so meaningful to me. We opened up a big new training center this year though, and I just don't have enough time. Congratulations to the new moderators. The team is such a responsible, level headed group of people- awesome.

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Ljilly28 and Marshab thank you so much for your service to the forum!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Congratulations to you both this is such a wonderful site

1 - 20 of 30 Posts