Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Montana!

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, but I thought it would be of interest...

Here's a quick update from the Nikon Film Festival, if you haven't been following.

Earlier this week over 1,200 submissions were narrowed to the 50 top finalists. My Golden Retriever "Chaco" and I are humbled and honored that our short film "See You Then" has been included in this select group which will compete for festival awards.

Please support "See You Then" and Chaco in the running for the Audience Award!

Voting is simple and just takes a minute. Here's how it's done:

• Go to the link www.nikonfestival.com/blog/2009/12/13/see-you-then/

• If you like the film, mouse over and click on 5 stars below the title. You will have cast your vote for the film in the Audience Award. (No registration required)

• Please leave a comment if you would like. (You must be registered to comment) Favorable comments will help with selection of both the Audience and Juried awards.

• If you're not registered for the site, it only takes a minute to establish your user name and password.

This is very new endeavor for me. I am really excited to share these with you and hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them.

Feel free to pass this on and spread the word!

Thank you!

·
Registered
869 Posts
I normally hate when first time posters ask for votes, but I truly believe you have a great video. I voted & commented. Hope you stick around the forum, would love to see more photos, especially of Chaco.
Good luck in the contest. You have some definite talent.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the comments! I'm sorry to have posted without first introducing myself, but I thought you all as Golden lovers might enjoy the film! I will post right now in the new members area...thank you for watching Chaco's movie. There will be more to come!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK - I posted some stories on the new members area including a link to a funny video - Sundance Film Festival through the eyes of Chaco the dog! Thank you for visiting "See You Then" and my website! I really appreciate the support as an artist and Golden lover! Happy New Year everyone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts