61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
So glad for this news, keeping everything crossed for you all

·
Sasha, Honey & Toro's Mom
741 Posts
How is your daughter and the baby doing? I have been praying and looking for an update. I hope that all is well.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
How is your daughter and the baby doing? I have been praying and looking for an update. I hope that all is well.
Things are going pretty good, but still one day at a time. Everyday this baby girls get bigger and bigger and better able to survive if she comes early. Thank you for your prayers.

·
Kristy
9,291 Posts
I am waiting to hear from my daughter. She is in the hospital and ready to have this baby girl. Thank you for the prayers everyone. What a great day to finally meet this little one.
Oh my goodness, you must be just beside yourself :) I have wondered how she was doing and am so thrilled that she lasted so well... Can't wait to hear she is here and look forward to you sharing baby photos...

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Can't wait to see a picture of this little impatient girl who couldn't wait to see the world. Sending good thoughts that Mom and baby come through happy and healthy.

·
Sasha, Honey & Toro's Mom
741 Posts
That is wonderful news. I was wondering how things had gone with your daughter and baby. Can't wait to see pictures.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts