Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard from my daughter and she may be losing her baby. She is 5 months pregnant with a little girl. Two years ago she lost her baby boy at about this same time in her pregnancy. This will just destroy her if she loses this child. Please pray for her and her daughter. My heart is very heavy with this sad news.

·
AAARF!
2,216 Posts
Oh no. Sending prayers for your daughter and her baby girl.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
So sorry to read this , will be keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers - will light a candle

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all. My daughter is on total bed rest. She is a wreck. Last time she went through this she was also on bed rest. Unfortunately she still lost her baby.

·
Kate
21,213 Posts
ETA - I completely misread your last comment. I thought you said she lost the baby.

I really truly hope that doesn't happen. All my prayers for her that this bedrest works and her body stronger this time.

Disregard the rest of this, as it probably doesn't apply.....

Miscarriages runs in my family and the best advice I can offer based on my mom's experiences, is your daughter needs to find a doctor who will work with her to help her stay pregnant. Whether that means medically or getting down to the reason why the miscarriages occur.

My mom had 5 miscarriages before she found a doctor to help her. And went on to have 7 kids.

And all my best for your daughter. Unfortunately not too many people know what to say or feel when it comes to miscarriages early-ish in the pregnancy. After my sister lost her son around 5 months along, she grieved for him for months afterward. And the physical trauma of the miscarriage (it's worse than actual birth) was something that took a little over a year for her to recover from.

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Prayers for your daughter from Georgia...

1 - 20 of 87 Posts