Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure is anyone on her in the GTA (toronto area or southern ontario really) is looking to adopt a kitten but I'd like to introduce everyone to Anna. She is a cute, playful and sweet kitten that I first met at the Oakville petsmart when I adopted my kitten.

Anna has been there for several months and the woman who runs the rescue can't understand why she is still there. She really is the sweetest thing and loves dogs. She is only there because she was not the prettiest kitten. You may ask why I didn't adopt her; it's because when I was there she so happend to be sleeping(not her fault) and Sophie(my kitten) bonded with me before I even saw Anna. I was at the store the other day and when I saw that she was the only kitten left of all the kittens there a week ago, it broke my heart. I have been checking the website everyday hoping she is not there anymore, but no luck. :no: I wish I was in a position to adopt a second kitten right now but unfortunately I am not.

If anyone is looking or knows someone looking for a sweet loving kitten then please view the link below. She is also there at the oakville petsmart for you to see.

Petfinder Adoptable Cat | Domestic Short Hair-Black And White | Oakville, ON | *Anna

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Keeping my fingers crossed for her that she finds a loving home soon.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too! New kittens keep coming in and getting adopted and this poor girl is still there waiting for a home. The good news though is that she is with a rescue so she is safe and will get adopted eventually.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts