Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Another vote for Rowdy! I like the name Winston, but the sparkle in the eyes says Rowdy!!!! And I LOVE Rosie and Rowdy together!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Another one here for Rowdy.:)

·
3 goldens
11,710 Posts
Rowdy! Now I often attach the looks of dogs with people by that name. Rowdy---Rowdy Yates off the OLD tv show, Rawhide. And what a handsome guy Clint Eastwood was back in those days. Winston, Sir Winston Churchhill and a bull dog has his face. Crazy I know. But your guy is a handsome one--Rowdy.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rowdy! Now I often attach the looks of dogs with people by that name. Rowdy---Rowdy Yates off the OLD tv show, Rawhide. And what a handsome guy Clint Eastwood was back in those days. Winston, Sir Winston Churchhill and a bull dog has his face. Crazy I know. But your guy is a handsome one--Rowdy.

OMG that makes so much sense to me! Now I've got a bulldog in my head. Funny how it is unanimous on the forum - others I have asked have been split. I am 100% committed to each name roughly 50% of the time. Deep heavy sigh.

Hoping I'll know immediately upon meeting him! 8 more hours!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No question he is a Rowdy - knew it the moment I saw him and he seemed to know it too because he answered to it right away. I will post pics as soon as I get some!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts