Last night, our 6 month Golden, Jax, had a bout of diahhrea and vomited once. He was alittle lethargic for a couple of hours, but was fine last night and today. He did go out to the park with my daughter, and she said she did not see him eat anything, but he did pick up some sticks. I was watching the two pups play out in my yard today and noticed that they tended to pick on the daisy bush we have. I looked up on the ASPCA list, and I read that daisies were toxic.....os this true for all types of daisies? I never realized just how many types of flowers were toxic to dogs!!