Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had Pippin on the beach at Avon, NC for the first time a couple of days ago. He loved digging in the sand, (and eating it). He also had a great time chasing, and being chased by, my sons R/C truck. Four months old now.

Attachments

Reactions: nolefan

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Looks like he had a blast! What a lucky dog to be on the beach!

·
Kristy
9,805 Posts
Oh I just love those photos! Talk about bringing back some memories! Nothing more fun than a golden puppy at the beach (as long as he doesn't drink too much salt water :( )

the jeep in the photos is hilarious! It looks like a real jeep with a giant dog! What a fun day! Next time, I wanna go too!!!

·
And now our second!
200 Posts
Pippin is super cute! Congratulations!

Just watch out about that eating sand thing... the first time we took Loka to the beach she also decided to eat a bunch of sand, and definitely regretted it later. There was about 6 hours of puking, and a day and a half of little sand castle poops to deal with... :doh:

·
Registered
84 Posts
What a handsome boy, hope all of you enjoyed the beach I miss it. We used to live in Chesapeake, Va.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
No beach here; but we have a sand trap on our little mini-golf putting area in our yard. Nugget loves to bury his treasures there. It's the only ground that he can actually dig because the soil in Phoenix is like concrete.

·
Dakota Katie River's Mom
1,684 Posts
Love the pictures! He looks like he is having such a good time. Bet he slept for hours afterward! Make sure you give him a bath after to get the salt off him. Dakota gets a hosing down from just going down to the fresh water lake here.

·
Jill -- Maisie's "Mom"
563 Posts
Too Cute

Looks like so-o-o much fun! Can't wait to take Maisie to the DE shore this spring.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Looks like someone had a great time! Can't wait for more doggy trips to the beach!

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Beamer is very jealous of Pippin being on the beach. Looks like a great time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts