Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh what fun! We just back from Fresh Pond park and Pilot got to frolic in snow for the first time! I couldn't stop taking photos so sorry for the image heaviness. XD

Attachments

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Lok at all that snow. Pilot was sure having a blast. He has grown so much and is just beautiful!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Awww, so sweet, he loves the snow. Our two love the snow too, we don't get that much over here in the UK though. But when we do.................they make the most of it :)

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Lots of snow = happy dog! GREAT pics!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Cute pup! He sure had fun!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,576 Posts
No need to aplogize for the number of pictures, one or two would have been just a tease.

Love seeing your beautiful boy experiencing his first snow-they're great and Pilot's such a good looking guy!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks!! It was so funny there was a hill where a bunch of kids were sledding then he runs into an other golden and they start frolicking. It looked like a dang Norman Rockwell painting. lol

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Glad Pilot loved his snow adventure. We went to a park today and ran with another Golden and Shepard in the snow. Oh what fun.....

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Pilot

Those are wonderful pics AND Pilot is really enjoying himself!!
How much snow do you have?

·
Kristy
9,795 Posts
What wonderful photos! The joy on that puppy face is unmistakable... Thank you so much for sharing these... The color and texture of Pilot's coat are so similar to my first golden, Baxter, that it brings tears to my eyes. Great memories....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts