Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well pilot get evaluated by the cardiologist on tuesday keep are fingers crossed that goes well. He also has been urinateing excessivly so will be getting a UA during his stay at the vet. Please keep him in your prayers.

Besides that he is doing fantstic, here are some updated pics of him at the dog park today it was his first time going but he enjoyed himself. He has come along so well i know it's only a matter of time before he is going to be snatched up and get adopted. (sorry the pics are so huge I'm tired and wanted to post hile i got the chance from a computer since my phone doesn't donload pics)

first time in the water he was like "heck no that stuff is coold!!! lol

here he is doing a recall for my best friend, you can see how egar he is to please!!!

and for those who have not seen this is how he looked when he came to me, he has made HUGE progress!!!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Awww Pilot you are looking fantastic. We ( Vendetta and BaWaaJige) are sending lots of good healing vibes to you Pilot ol boy. Love you. Thank you Aireal for all you do for the animals. Much love chica.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww Pilot you are looking fantastic. We ( Vendetta and BaWaaJige) are sending lots of good healing vibes to you Pilot ol boy. Love you. Thank you Aireal for all you do for the animals. Much love chica.
thanks chica love you to, Pilot send big sloppy kisses back to Vendetta and BaWaaJige and says thank you for the good vibes we need them, I'm nervous to see how bad/not so bad his heart is. :crossfing it goes well

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
His recovering is amazing! You're such a special person to love him so much and then give him up. It must be hard but you must be very proud of his spirit. And he does look like his tootsies are cold in that picture! lol

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Pilot looks amazing. I will keep him in my prayers that the cardiologist gives good news. Such a cutie patootie.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Praying for Pilot at the cardiologist. Please keep us posted!!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,615 Posts
Pilot is looking fantastic, hope the visit with the Cardiologist brings good news.

He's such a cute little guy and has come a long way thanks to you, great job!

He looks so happy too, great to see.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks y'all, yes he's a wonderful boy, I have my fingers toes amd everything crossed his visit brings good news. I will make sure to update y'all as soon as I know something!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's staying over night again, will hopefully know something tomorrow!!!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
keep us posted-Pilot surely is adorable!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
keep us posted-Pilot surely is adorable!!
I will, and I agree he sure is maturing nicely, I'm real happy with his exterior progress, here is to hope he doing as well internally!!

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Pilot looks great!! He is such a cutie!! I hope the cardiologist has good news for you tomorrow.:crossfing Why did he have to stay overnight with them? Thoughts and prayers will be with Pilot!!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
praying for good news for Pilot!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts