Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Duke is 9 and is heavily field bred on one side and conformation on the other. Best hunter with most drive we’ve ever had but is older and not in the best health. This picture is from a few months ago.
Moe is strictly field/performance bred and is still in training for everything lol He’s almost 2 has his CGC and Sr Dock title. Will hopefully get JH soon and is in obedience classes. He’s faster then Duke ever was but not quite as driven.
AF722D4F-3353-4C05-B5CC-A6B243F4D25D.jpeg
1EF1AFE8-B537-49D5-9683-A2C89A9DCA63.jpeg

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These aren't my Goldens, but they are Goldens in the field doing their thing. From a Hunt Test in 2013.
I used to love going to these WC/WCX & Hunt Tests watching these dogs do what they are bred for.
So awesome! I'm actually going to go check out a hunt test in May to see what they are all about!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Duke is 9 and is heavily field bred on one side and conformation on the other. Best hunter with most drive we’ve ever had but is older and not in the best health. This picture is from a few months ago.
Moe is strictly field/performance bred and is still in training for everything lol He’s almost 2 has his CGC and Sr Dock title. Will hopefully get JH soon and is in obedience classes. He’s faster then Duke ever was but not quite as driven.
Great to see them in action! Sorry to hear Duke is not doing well. Golden's are just the best dogs!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are my 2. Rudy and puppy Zoey
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OMG! Making my heart do all kinds of melting! They are absolutely precious! I can only hope my dog accepts the new pup just as well!! She has always loved meeting puppies on our walks, so I am very hopeful!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts