Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1261 - 1280 of 1290 Posts

·
Sandie's Mama
50 Posts
thank you! we are very excited this will be their fist dog as well as mine! me and my husband have always said our first dog together will be a golden and its finally going to happen, march 13th cant come soon enough lol!!

[good luck! Looks like you will have your hands full with two little ones also. You found a great place to share and vent though:)QUOTE=Rmiller13;6328346]Me and my kids meeting sandy yesterday for the first time she is 4 weeks old and is coming home with us in early march!:)
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Our lovely girl doesn't particularly pose for photos, so at the weekend i mounted my phone on a selfie stick and set up multi burst setting on the phone, hit the button and hoped that at least one snap would have her looking at the camera, not overly successful but got a couple!

here she is in various shots with husband and I taken over the past couple of weeks

if the photos are upside down just click on them and they'll open out right side up... some issues with the uploader

Attachments

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Our lovely girl doesn't particularly pose for photos, so at the weekend i mounted my phone on a selfie stick and set up multi burst setting on the phone, hit the button and hoped that at least one snap would have her looking at the camera, not overly successful but got a couple!

here she is in various shots with husband and I taken over the past couple of weeks

if the photos are upside down just click on them and they'll open out right side up... some issues with the uploader
Great pictures! I see you're from Northern Ireland. I was there for 3 weeks in July 2002 and staying with a friend who lives in County Antrim. Such a beautiful country!

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
mom and boyz.jpg My fave pic of Nitro & Nash, and me...here's a perfect example of owners who begin to look like their dogs...:p::p:

me and Neeko.jpg My first experience with Neeko .. he stole my :--heart: right then....

neeko and molson b day.jpg Celebrating Neeko & Molson's (brothers) 1st birthday!!!!

nat and boyz.jpg My daughter's wedding day, with Nitro & Nash....forever missed.....

therapy neeko jpeg.jpg Neeko & me at the hospital Christmas party..

1261 - 1280 of 1290 Posts