Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1290 Posts

·
<3
2,401 Posts
Okay here's some crappy pictures of me and Rosco.....actually they are the ONLY pictures of Rosco and I. I look like i'm 16. :yuck: Since i'm usually the one with the camera. =) These are from when Rosco was a puppy. The pictures were taken i think the day we got him.......

Attachments

·
Daisy's Mom
474 Posts
Here are a couple of pictures of me and Daisy. Like many of the others, I am usually the one behind the camera. My hubby only grabs the camera when Daisy and I are doing something silly. These are both from when Daisy was younger.

Daisy and I build a snow fort. We got some really awesome snow (meaning we got a ton and I didn't have to go to work for a couple of days) and she loved it!

Look how much Daisy loves to be brushed! She does much better now. I have learned a lot of distraction techniques from here. My favorite and Daisy's favorite is holding her bone with my feet while she lays in my lap. She will do about anything you want if you hold her chew bone.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Here's Jeremy, Parker, Bailey and me in the golf cart up at Lake Erie. It's the only one I could find with me and either of my dogs besides when they were little puppies.
Golf Cart.jpg

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
More new pictures yeah!!!!!!!! Bob and Bee look gorgeous!!!!! That first shot got me kind of dizzy TM. LOL

Hooch

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
Here is da Buddy n his human ( me ).

This pic was taken near Nantou. I dont know if you remember the earthquake back in 1999...well Nantou was the center and the worst hit. This was BDB ( before da buddy ). We went here last year for a day trip. He loved it!!

Attachments

21 - 40 of 1290 Posts