Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

181 - 200 of 1288 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Part of our human and furry family...

The first pic is Faith kissing my husband :kiss: (while he holds on to Grace.)

The second pic is my younger son playing with Faith and Grace.
(Ignore the kitchen remodeling.) :clown:

The third pic is my younger son in the wagon with Faith and Grace.:lol:

The fourth pic is my older son with Vanilla Coke in the garden. :D

The fifth pic is me with Tucker. :curtain: It was from a photo shoot where we had a photographer come into our home last summer. In the next few weeks I will have prof. pics of our family and puppies that I can post. That one will be from the second time we had the photographer come. (Great opporutnity if you ever get the chance!)

Anyway, that's part of my family (3 grown kids, 3 grandkids and other furry kids not included in the pics.)

Puppy Zoo :bowl:

Attachments

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I found this pic of my Hubby, Sammy and I in Tahoe... It was from a few years back... It is hard to find pics with all of us! She loved the Snow!!
Sammy was sure a gorgeous girl. I can just imagine that redhead racing thru the snow. Great pic !

·
Registered
286 Posts
I always worried about her paws... she would run and jump & never want to come in... She even ran down to the lake and swam... with all that snow.. it must have been so cold! She was so much fun! We miss her so much... next week will be a month that she has been gone...

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I always worried about her paws... she would run and jump & never want to come in... She even ran down to the lake and swam... with all that snow.. it must have been so cold! She was so much fun! We miss her so much... next week will be a month that she has been gone...
I'm so sorry for your heartache... but I'm glad you have pictures and will share such special memories. Someone said that they're still with you... just on silent paws now.

·
Registered
54 Posts
What a GReat idea! I love seeing Goldens and their people!
This one was taken of Katie and I when we were visiting MJ, Jazz and Jules in early December of last year! Jules, her 1/2 brother, was SO thrilled to have her there that he kinda scared her and she spent most of the time either in my lap or sitting behind me! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Is Katie from Jules Mom or dad? If from Mom's line then that means Katie is a second cousin to Bama. Bama is Haley's pup and Haley and Heather are sisters. Heather is Jules Mom. I think that is right MJ could say better. She does kind of look like Bama but alittle darker.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Brooklyn and I last fall (I think I'm still tell her to stay put when DH took the shot!)
What a very pretty girl Brooklyn is and I really love her name. I did a breeding last summer, that did not take, of Lucy to her great-great grandsire. I was foolish enough to already have a name picked for the girl I was to keep from that litter - Ambika's Bridge to Okeechobee and call her Brooklyn. Please post often about your girl I will always have a special place for her in my thoughts.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Is Katie from Jules Mom or dad? If from Mom's line then that means Katie is a second cousin to Bama. Bama is Haley's pup and Haley and Heather are sisters. Heather is Jules Mom. I think that is right MJ could say better. She does kind of look like Bama but alittle darker.
Katie and Jules have the same Dad! And yes, Heather is Jules Mom! Katie's Mom is much darker than Heather is so the combo of her coloring and Dad's coloring gave us this beautiful girl!!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
What a GReat idea! I love seeing Goldens and their people!
This one was taken of Katie and I when we were visiting MJ, Jazz and Jules in early December of last year! Jules, her 1/2 brother, was SO thrilled to have her there that he kinda scared her and she spent most of the time either in my lap or sitting behind me! lol
Oh, I remember you and Katie Sappy Appy...Welcome!

181 - 200 of 1288 Posts