Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I figured out how to attach pictures--the ones I was attaching were in fact too large. Have made them smaller and I'm hoping this will work.

He's 16 weeks old today. Last week he was 30 lbs. Haven't checked his should height lately, but he's got long legs and big bones.

We took him to puppy play date today and he had a ball. He was larger than most of the puppies there but by far the gentlest and sweetest.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
He's a gorgeous boy.
I wouldn't worry, he's looks all in proportion which logically is a better indicator when looking at a Golden who is outside the standards for the breed. Speaking from exprience in genetics, if he was bred from a line of large Goldens and is himself a large Golden then standard weights would not be an accurate indicator of a healthy weight for him.
I say, all the more to hug so just enjoy him :--heart:

·
Dog Lover for Life
220 Posts
Hi My boy is now 4 months old (I'm not counting weeks anymore). He got his Rabis shot last Monday and he was 33 Lbs.
Not sure about his height but he is tall and skinny pup.
He has to grow into his ears now and he lost 2 front teeth (the adult teeth have come in). He playes well with others but I call him my dirty little street fighter LOL. I also have a 6 year old Male Golden and they are really good together.
Your pup is cute and I love his cow lick down his nose. My big guy as a little cow lick just between his eyes.
All the best,
Elke, Bogart and Mini Cooper:wavey:

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Wonderful t get to see your boy now. He looks altogether to me. Think he is just going to be a Big boy, so agree you will have to go by your eye for his best weight. Please continue to post pictures as the babes don't stay small for long at all. He is just beautiful. Congratulations

1 - 5 of 5 Posts