Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my 22 month old Neo. As you can tell he is a spoiled Daddys boy. As soon as I get up in the morning he hops into bed to snuggle with his daddy. Sometimes I think that Chris enjoys snuggling with Neo more then me. lol Oh well I love both of my boys :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Well it's about time! You have been holding out on us for a year! :p: Neo is a great looking pup. He looks nice and fit and trim. I think you are right about him being Daddie's boy.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You. His coat is soo soft and fluffy. We have him on Nutro Naturals Choice dog food and that is what keeps it so soft. I've never had a dog as soft as him. At night I just love to cuddle with him and often fall asleep wrapped in his paws.:p:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for your wonderful complements. We absolutely love and adore this baby boy. Just to give a background of why he is so in love with his daddy....We met Neo the day he opened his eyes. He was the first pup that Chris picked up and Neo licked Chris's nose. We went back every week after that to visit and Neo would always come over to Chris and lick his nose. I think by the one month mark, Chris knew that Neo was ment to be ours. He came home at 7 1/2 weeks and has been licking Chris's nose every day since then. lol This is his first dog and the bond that those two have is like the one I had with my 11 year old maltese Katie before she passed. It warms my heart to see my boys spending time together. Like most of you, our home will never again be without a golden. When my Katie passed, Neo was there for every tear and that brought him and I closer together. What would I do without that big goofy boy?? I don't want to find out lol.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do yall think he is to thin?? He is on regular dog food. When he was a puppy, he was on high energy to help him put on weight? The vet says he is the way he should be, but compared to everyone else dogs he does look to thin......

·
Cedar's Mom
851 Posts
Just like Cedar - snuggles with Dad & leaves MY pillow fuzzy!

And NO - he's not to thin! Some of our babies are just a tad bit on the too fluffy side!

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Neo is one handsome dude!!!!!LOve the picture -sitting on the daddy.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL i think i have a million pictures of Neo sitting on his daddy. He gives me that look of " Daddy belongs to me...not you...I'm the only blonde he loves" lol

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Neo is a very handsome and athletic looking boy. :love: I do not think he is too thin at all. :no: And I am so glad to see photos of him FINALLY! ;)

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Neo is a very good looking boy!! And I love the name:)... Im an old guy but enjoyed the Matrix!

He is not to thin. He is a healthy looking dude!

Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
86 Posts
What a handsome boy!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Sure glad we didn't have to wait any longer for those pictures! Neo is a great looking dog. I love his big brown eyes. Reminds me of my pup. Harry is also ultrasoft.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Neo is a very handsome boy. Looks like yall are a very happy couple with a handsome son. He is a daddy's boy, you can just see it on his face.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts